Friday, December 19, 2014

>>> MILLIE ODHIAMBO Narrates How MOSES KURIA And Other Jubilee MPs Sexually Assaulted Her Dipping Their Hands Into Her PANTIES





Following yesterday's parliament Nasty exchange where many ended in getting physical with each other one lady MP Millie Odhiambo in a post recounting the incident on her Facebook page says:



“I was boxed in the eye by Moses Kuria as one permanent drunk pulled my panty and another two pulled up my dress. But I am not of the' ayayayaya, you slapped me fame'!"



In the post that has been widely shared and commented on, Odhiambo claims that she was not cowed by Kuria and other unnamed MPs' attempts to strip her.







“Moses Kuria amejua why am MP Mbita elected and not appointed. Plus learn, we pride as a people in nakedness na wamejua (sic).



"When they tried to undress me I completed the process for them. I am fearfully and wonderfully made and have no embarrassment over my body. I cannot and will not be intimidated using my sexuality,” she says.



MILLIE ODHIAMBO Narrates How MOSES KURIA And Other Jubilee MPs Sexually Assaulted Her Dipping Their Hands Into Her PANTIES

MILLIE ODHIAMBO Narrates How MOSES KURIA And Other Jubilee MPs Sexually Assaulted Her Dipping Their Hands Into Her PANTIES